|Alternative Investment Fund Offering
ChartMark provides an Alternative Investment option to Qualified Investors. Our unique position allows us to offer a Fund of Funds that cannot be accessed elsewhere. The team of experts managing the fund will handle every aspect of your investment from
due diligence to monitoring and reporting performance. Specifically, we:
- Research available investments and managers using our internal network, industry relationships, referrals, industry publications and database screening.
- Verify the managers and funds are of institutional quality, SEC registered, reputable and stable, have relevant experience, have appropriate infrastructure, are committed to risk control, are committed to transparency, and have a competitive edge.
- Look for a well articulated philosophy and approach, a disciplined, repeatable process, stability of alpha generation, positive, understandable performance record, and a high level of capacity.
- Collect and review general firm, fund and manager background including: investment objectives, philosophy and strategy description, risk limits, fund terms and status, service providers, and performance history.
- Evaluate fund's performance record versus objectives, benchmarks, and peers given assumed risk under varied environments and asset levels. This includes a statistical review of systematic risk, biases, and reliability of data. We then make a final decision
based upon all of the criteria listed above.